• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“KING KRATE” Mopar Engine from COMP Cams and Muscle Motors

Attachments

• Muscle Motors king-krate $17,999.jpg
    Muscle Motors king-krate $17,999.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 542
  • Muscle Motors king-krate-dyno-sheet.jpg
    Muscle Motors king-krate-dyno-sheet.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 400
  • Muscle Motors king-krate-torque-graph 2.jpg
    Muscle Motors king-krate-torque-graph 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 362
  • 2005 Viper GT Muscle Motors scott-st-louis-sg-2010.jpg
    2005 Viper GT Muscle Motors scott-st-louis-sg-2010.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 355
  • 70 Challenger Muscle Motors brian-st-louis.jpg
    70 Challenger Muscle Motors brian-st-louis.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Interesting, look at the temps it never gets over 173 at 911 HP and 6200 rpm wow that is a cool motor.

yep

Interesting, look at the temps it never gets over 173 at 911 HP and 6200 rpm wow that is a cool motor.

Looks like a decent build for sure, it should be for that money... I wonder how many of those King Crates he actually builds ?? Sometimes you can't trust advertised Dyno #'s, I have seen some big differences 75-100hp for builds for friends, I don't want to mention any names, I don't need to burn any bridges you know... Most were all Brand-X though...

That's some serious stuff right there.

I know they have sold a few of them in some shape or form.Last time I was in there,they had a couple they were crating for shipping.Low rpm pump gas motor making huge power.Really easy to maintain.Sounds like a daily driver to me.

Constant water temps are a function of the dyno. Once you get it into a car, it's gonna rely on whatever cooling system the vehicle has.

Ah good catch never would thought of dyno controlled temps :)

I'm sure this is a good motor but the price seems to be high. and that's not a mega block is it? I'm pretty sure I have seen seemlier motors from carb to oil pan. plug and play for that kind of money.hell I will sale my 512 for ten ready to race and thats with the tq converter (4600 stull ) and trans.....Artie

Auto Transport Service
Back