• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Of 1 Green Mod-Top A12 SuperBee For Sale At Mecum?

I wonder if the new owner ever saw the pics of the car it once was before it got it's new body.

So the car wasn't restored? just rebodied? Anyway there was a 69 Sport Satellite in a salvage yard outside of Reading Pa.. @turbine68rt probably knows of the car or may have photos back in the day of it sitting there... Rare option for sure.

So the car wasn't restored? just rebodied? Anyway there was a 69 Sport Satellite in a salvage yard outside of Reading Pa.. @turbine68rt probably knows of the car or may have photos back in the day of it sitting there... Rare option for sure.
Yes, I clearly remember it. North End I believe. Someone spray painted the original turquoise flowered door panels black but was flaking off. I think the fender tag was long gone. I'll have to see if a friend has a pic of that car in his archives. Hard to imagine a car coming into a junkyard looking like this
Capture+_2024-01-25-14-48-09~2.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back