• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1 steeel wheel 15x7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt-Culver

Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
I need 1 steel wheel 15x7.....anyone got one? I tried ordering from summit a month ago and they told me it would ship yesterday. I called for an update and it's on backorder for another month. Car was suppose to be on the ground this week. Let me know what you got.

I need 1 steel wheel 15x7.....anyone got one? I tried ordering from summit a month ago and they told me it would ship yesterday. I called for an update and it's on backorder for another month. Car was suppose to be on the ground this week. Let me know what you got.
I have this one. Is this what you are looking for?

wheel1.jpg wheel2.jpg wheel3.jpg wheel4.jpg wheel5.jpg

Was looking for something like this. What are those little holes beside the wheel stud mounting holes? My other 3 don't have those.

IMG_2824.PNG

Screw holes for a center cap I believe.
Diplomats and 5th Aves bodies had 15 X 7.
But I'm not sure about those opening.
I'm thinking not.

You made me curious.
I went outside and looked.
Every one has those slots.
But at this point in life. I can't swear what cars I got them off of.
All are junk yard pulls.
So that's your best bet for quick.
A local junk yard.
I know for a fact the M bodies are good sources for that size.

I have several of the wheels you want. Please send me a message with your email address and I'll send pics.

the ones with holes are either diplomat or fifth avenue from the 80s...good rims to use for the dog dish hub caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back