• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 10 inch Dog Dish cap wheel centers

Status
Not open for further replies.

duster22

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Now available... for all B-body guys and gals that have been trying to find the right wheels so you can run your correct 10 inch dog dish caps.
New wheel centers, build your own wheels or send them out and have them built to your specs. These wheel centers have been stretched to 13.25 inches to work with new wheel bands or with factory used wheel bands.
They are $50.00 each plus shipping or pick up at the Mopar swaps that I attend.

Frank Long
765-832-2327 Home
812-243-4095 Cell
[email protected]
2-back-front.jpg
Measure-13-1.jpg

that's amazing that you offer these. hard as hell to find originals to be widened.

It is something that needed to happen. I have people asking for these at every Mopar show that I attend. I also figure there is a cost savings , cost of buying an orginal wheel , then the cost of sending it to someone to do the work, and then the cost of cutting out the orginal center. Also here we have a new part , rather than a used part.

Frank

Do you have website for your company?

Had a website , but it didn't do me much good. I run an Ad in Mopar Collectors Guide and have steel , ralley and magnum wheels, Mopar style. The centers are my own invention , worked about a year on getting them ready to sell.

Frank

Wish you made these a few years ago. Story of my life day late dollar short lol. I spent good money on rims only to cut them apart to get the hub, then spend more money on building new wider rims.
Nice looking pieces, I'm sure you are going to be able to help others out with your product

Yes , they will fit a standard 15 inch band , 13.25 inches. Cop and standard steel. I don't have anyone to install them , but I am working on contacting one or two companies. I just had these stamped so the buyer - builder can do what they want.
Frank

Contact Diamond Racing Wheels in Milwaukee Wisc.. He has the hoops and will weld in your centers. He is going to do some for me .

I sure wish there was a chrome wheel "re-hooper" closer to me than "West of the Mississippi".

...and one that has good and reliable communication skills.

I've got 2 Motor Wheel Spyders I'd like to convert from 14x6 to 15x7.

I have been doing some checking , anyone interested in a pair of 15 x7 steel wheels , with my new 10 inch dogdish cap center. These would be raw steel and 4 1/4 backspace ( unless you want something different ) $200.00 each plus shipping to you. Paid in advance with a 2 week turn around after I receive payment ( the wheels are built per order ). Let me know.....

Frank

PS. I found a place out west to build them....

I have been doing some checking , anyone interested in a pair of 15 x7 steel wheels , with my new 10 inch dogdish cap center. These would be raw steel and 4 1/4 backspace ( unless you want something different ) $200.00 each plus shipping to you. Paid in advance with a 2 week turn around after I receive payment ( the wheels are built per order ). Let me know.....

Frank

PS. I found a place out west to build them....
Sounds interesting. Do you have any photos available?

Thank you in advance,

Jeff

well i just got done with a rim build . going on a dart with 4'' bc , customer had his r/e built to use the small pattern , so to get some meat on the rear . i have some small centered 15x8 bands . it fits the 14'' early mopar centers , i built some form my dart and his . and a 67 300 rag a had . oh ya his thought was to keep his full wheel covers . it is his first time .
DCP01134.JPG
DSC00096.JPG
DSC00098.JPG
DSC00100.JPG
DSC00101.JPG
DSC03651.JPG

One of my customers has just sent me a pic of a 15 x 8 he had built at the same place I was thinking about using.
These are 15 x 8 with a 4 1/2 backspace. I was offering 15 x 7 with a 4 1/4 backspace for $200.00 each plus shipping.
New-big-wheel-1.jpg

I have not had any of the 15 x 7 wheels built yet , was just testing the waters at that price.

Frank

You really got me thinking about this.$800 + shipping ain't bad. Hell I paid Stockton that much for small bolt 15's 20 years ago.
I do have the O.E. 10'' caps for my 65. Got to think about this for awhile. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back