• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962 dodge polara 500 project car

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrojunkie

Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
looking for a 1962 dodge polara 500 project car. looking for something with most of the trim with it. prefer something with a descent body as body work isn't my area of expertise. motor not really necessity but would like original pushbutton trans. please pm me with a pic or two if you have something that fits the description. might also consider descent parts car for extra parts.located in southwestern Indiana. thanks, Bill

looking for a 1962 dodge polara 500 project car. looking for something with most of the trim with it. prefer something with a descent body as body work isn't my area of expertise. motor not really necessity but would like original pushbutton trans. please pm me with a pic or two if you have something that fits the description. might also consider descent parts car for extra parts.located in southwestern Indiana. thanks, Bill
1964 dodge polar convertible. For sale pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back