• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 4 speed shifter...a one year only option

crossram 426

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I have an original 1963 4 speed hurst shifter with the white ball....not the 64 one! has been rechromed and wondering what it'd be worth? cheers Matt
Also have the 63 Dodge 4 speed dash bezel without the pushbutton holes...
and a couple of Polara C pillar pieces. Photos coming. I'm in Australia and have sold my 2 63 2 door post cars now as we're on a rural property and changed direction as we approach retirement.

20230827_115050.jpg

20230827_115032.jpg

20230827_115040.jpg

Photos would help. Just a FYI, most "what's it worth" threads end up in the trash because too many people jump the gun and offer to buy (or steal) your parts.

Photos would help. Just a FYI, most "what's it worth" threads end up in the trash because too many people jump the gun and offer to buy (or steal) your parts.
photos are up, as I'm the other side of the world and we don't really have a market for these parts I thought I'd ask...and no one will be stealing them from me...lol last time I saw an NOS shifter like this it was well over $500....

.lol last time I saw an NOS shifter like this it was well over $500....
THere you go. Start at $750. Look up prior shifter sales here. If a box stock shifter and linkage sells for $500 your's should be worth 750.

Oops, I see a shifter handle only. $500 tops?

Auto Transport Service
Back