• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 Dodge Polara 330 4 door slant 6 in Nice shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPolara63

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
JUST REDUCED TO $3400!!Good Condition 4 dr. Dodge Polara 330. Has new tires, brakes, shocks, floors and carpet. Interior is very good, not perfect. Seats are fully intact, not all ripped up. They are clean, and not stained, the pics show some shadows. All the
IMG_3080.JPG
IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3078.JPG
IMG_3354.JPG
IMG_3355.JPG
IMG_3353.JPG
IMG_3352.JPG
IMG_3356.JPG
IMG_3372.JPG
IMG_3373.JPG
dash is present, although the air system has seized, if someone wants to repair it. I just drive with the windows open. I am in Jacksonville, Florida though. Push button dash, have put in digital gps speedometer, digital volt meter, and digital tach. Drives nice, looks cool, can still use a bit of body touching up, but overall very decent, has ALL it's trim. All good glass, and all windows work nicely. Doors shut and lock and operate perfectly, not sprung or bad fitting. Brand new Firestone spare in trunk. This car is prime for a bigger engine, has a great running slant 6 225, new plugs, wires, cap/rotor, and plugs and plug tubes and seals. Shifts great! A fun car to just drive !! Turn key start up. Mint was the original color and it has been repainted in that color. I have extended the decal stripe to the full length, but all decals will remove without troubles. One pic shows the extended decal all the way to the back end.( This is a 53 year old car, not perfect, but nice.) I could help arrange shipping with you but won't pay for it. Thanks for looking, Mark. Asking $3400 obo or TRADE, What ya got? thanks for looking!
IMG_3080.JPG

Last edited:
JUST REDUCED TO $3400!!Good Condition 4 dr. Dodge Polara 330. Has new tires, brakes, shocks, floors and carpet. Interior is very good, not perfect. Seats are fully intact, not all ripped up. They are clean, and not stained, the pics show some shadows. All the View attachment 373082 View attachment 373083 View attachment 373084 View attachment 373085 View attachment 373086 View attachment 373087 View attachment 373088 View attachment 373089 View attachment 373090 View attachment 373091 dash is present, although the air system has seized, if someone wants to repair it. I just drive with the windows open. I am in Jacksonville, Florida though. Push button dash, have put in digital gps speedometer, digital volt meter, and digital tach. Drives nice, looks cool, can still use a bit of body touching up, but overall very decent, has ALL it's trim. All good glass, and all windows work nicely. Doors shut and lock and operate perfectly, not sprung or bad fitting. Brand new Firestone spare in trunk. This car is prime for a bigger engine, has a great running slant 6 225, new plugs, wires, cap/rotor, and plugs and plug tubes and seals. Shifts great! A fun car to just drive !! Turn key start up. Mint was the original color and it has been repainted in that color. I have extended the decal stripe to the full length, but all decals will remove without troubles. One pic shows the extended decal all the way to the back end.( This is a 53 year old car, not perfect, but nice.) I could help arrange shipping with you but won't pay for it. Thanks for looking, Mark. Asking $3400 obo or TRADE, What ya got? thanks for looking!View attachment 373082

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back