• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 330 front hood trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

prostockstan

Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
I have a 1964 dodge 330 post car. Im looking for the trim that goes across the very front edge of the hood from left to right. I'm looking for a good one that can be polished and has no bad dents or dings that cannot be repaired. I hope someone can help me find this part.

Last edited:
I have a 1964 dodge 330 post car. Im looking for the trim that goes across the very front edge of the hood from left to right. I'm looking for a good one that can be polished and has no bad dents or dings that cannot be repaired. I hope someone can help me find this part.

That is a part that is very hard to find in good condition--just like the headlight C rings. And I don't think they are available reproduction....Good luck.................
MO

The C-Rings are available now through P&G. I guess for the trim piece i will keep looking or fabbricate one from scratch.
MO[/QUOTE]

The C-Rings are available now through P&G. I guess for the trim piece i will keep looking or fabbricate one from scratch.
MO
[/QUOTE]
There are places that can restore that front hood trim.. If you have one. Maybe find one that is not badly dented and have it straightened...............................MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back