• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Dodge Polara Parting Out Multiple Cars and Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

firesweep

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out some of my 1964 Dodges. Not much left on some. Will cut out patch panels if you need. Some trim left, lots of body panels. One is an AC car with all the AC parts etc. May have other Early B Body parts that aren't pictured! Just ask. See pics and PM parts requests. Cars are located in Molalla Oregon

IMG_1461.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

I’ll take the screws from that grill and i think there should be a center piece holding it to inter frame. can i get more pictures of the 4 door. Could really use that windshield.

Any chance there's decent seat belts in the 4-dr ? I could use a pair ?

I’ll take the screws from that grill and i think there should be a center piece holding it to inter frame. can i get more pictures of the 4 door. Could really use that windshield.
Might have a windshield but have to make sure I have one for my project. I know some of my windshields are foggy. But the parts cars are at my brothers, when I go over there, I can look them over. I will work on pictures for you then. Any specific areas you want to see?

Floorboards, dash, interior of grill. Thanks jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back