• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 dodge polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstock440

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
have a 64 Polara 1 owner car for sale. has original paint and interior. started on car and just done have time to finish it. the straight axle is gone from the car now. I have all the front end. I took it apart and had some of it powder coated. so it will need put back together. have all new rebuild kit for it to with new eci disc brake kit. under car has been stripped and coated with por-15. has new super stock leafs on back with 8 3/4 rear. car has zero rust. is a bench seat car. interior is in great shape. only thing wrong is on driver side the back top part the stiches are coming apart. have a lot of extra parts that go with car, like nos headlight ring's inside one's and outer one's. extra grill. all trim is straight as a can be. yes I do have the hood. have a roll bar for car. and a lot of new parts plus a parts car that goes with it. clean title. was going to build a old school super stocker but to many thing's. if need to know anything just let me know. thanks. ps I will be getting more pic's

$8000

polara 002.JPG polara 003.JPG

I have a lot of questions, but I am looking for a rust free body if you would like to .........Use the Conversation function here for contact as per site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send pics floor pans frame rails is it is totally rust free I would talk, did you cut k frame

Send pics floor pans frame rails is it is totally rust free I would talk, did you cut k frame

is 100% rust free. I did not cut k frame. have everything for under front. all is new and powered coated. under car has been striped and coated with por-15. if you like to know more send me your phone number and can tell you all about the car and get you some more picture's. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back