• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Coronet with 5.7L Hemi

brian.linn

Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score
Curious questions. I have searched this forum looking for these questions and didn't find any. I apologize if they are redundant.

First, I have access to a 5.7 hemi for my 65 Coronet. What oil pan and headers would be needed to fit in the car? I was looking at running en Edelbrock dual carb intake with the Fi-Tec dual carbs, curious if anyone has run this. Looking to stroke it, thoughts on which kit is preferred... And finally, is there an aftermarket timing chain cover? I'm all over the place here I know, but I appreciate any help...

TTI makes headers for it and if you google 5.7 Hemi into a 65 Dodge Coronet you will get some good info. on the subject. Good luck :thumbsup:

TTI makes headers for it and if you google 5.7 Hemi into a 65 Dodge Coronet you will get some good info. on the subject. Good luck :thumbsup:
I used the milidon pan and pickup,tti headers,carbed intake from xv,and my homemade mts.I think tti or mancinis sells 62-65 conv. mts.now.all on my 65 coronet street car,I have fitech inj on it also using msd for ignition.

Auto Transport Service
Back