• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Satellite convertible

Hi all, I’m a newbie to this site and just purchased a 65 satellite convertible. It has 52k original miles and has all original drivetrain, 318 auto. I haven’t seen this color and could use a some help decoding the fender tag. I’ll try to post some pics, thanks for any help Joe

View attachment 546611 View attachment 546612 View attachment 546613 View attachment 546614 View attachment 546615

Hi I Just purchased a 65 Satellite convertible in nice condition with a lot of finish work to do. I want to restore the dash and the console. Cosmetically and functional I spoke with someone in Washington state he is supposed to be very good but there is a 5 month wait (obviously he is very good) anyone have any other referrals.
satellite.jpg
satellite.jpg

Welcome aboard. Nice ride. I have a 70 Satty convertible. Love it !!!! What part of NJ you from? I'm in north Joisey, Bergen Co.

Welcome aboard. Nice ride. I have a 70 Satty convertible. Love it !!!! What part of NJ you from? I'm in north Joisey, Bergen Co.
Hey and thank you, I like your satellite also. I’m not far from you Morris co.

Auto Transport Service
Back