• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967-1970 road runner floor pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx5672

Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
complete floor pan for 67-70 B Body rust free except for one small area 1 1/2 " on drivers side toe area.400.00

IMG_3377.JPG IMG_3378.JPG IMG_3379.JPG IMG_3380.JPG IMG_3381.JPG

Is that the whole floor front to back? Where in ny?

Yes,toe board to under rear seat area.cowl is perfect also.located on Long Island,11703 zip code

How will it be removed?

I would probably cut it out leaving rockers,and above toe board basically over cut or one could take the rest of the car which would include perfect cowl,firewall,entire floor,k member,aprons,front rails all rust free for 800 bucks.

Might be interested in whole she'll, send some pics of it was it a 2 door? Does it roll?

It was a 4 door,it rolls now with all the steering components but no steering column. I'm taking the sure grip 8 3/4 rear out unless you want that with the car but that's 500 bucks extra.

Don't need the chuck just much easier to load when it rolls...was it an a/c car send some pics

Non a/c.I will post some pics later when I get home from work.

Is the rear frame solid too? Where on the island are you?

No,one of the rear rails is rusted and rear Crossmember is rusted.Im in North Babylon zip 11703

Whole shell with 8.75 sure grip rear is included,600.00 for the shell and rear.If not sold,I'm taking the rear out and scrapping the shell.

I am on LI - east end and might be interested in the shell- need a clean cowl, door pillars, rockers and speaker shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back