• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Belvedere II for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok, here's the deal. I have this 67 Belvedere II 2dr HT. I had wanted to restore it myself, but the harsh realities that I lack the skill or the deep pockets to do it has finally set in. So I am selling my project. I am about to head to work and do not have time to attach pictures at this moment, but I WILL do it when I get home this evening. If you are reading this and thinking, "But I wanna see pictures NOW!!" then you are welcome to search my old threads as I have pictures up in there! :)

Here's the basics on the car:

RH23H177xxx, 383 original motor and tranny with car, factory A/C, turquoise in color, car is 99% complete. Good glass except a scratch on back glass. All trim is there except about 3 pieces. SOLID FLOORS AND TRUNK. Straight body. No rust in the window seams. Very little rust on the bottom of the car and engine compartment, only surface.

The negatives: Car has alot of surface rust. THe previous owner decided to sand it down to paint it... then gave up and sold it to a salvage yard where it sat for 28yrs before becoming mine. Needs new lower quarters, trunk extensions. Fenders need a lil help. New interior (but I have the seats, all the dash components, armrests, etc). the torsion bar crossmember is OK where it attaches to the torsion bars, but the tips, at the ends are rusted out a bit. There is a company that makes a 'cap" for that. A couple "pinhole" rust throughs on the roof, but nothing terrible.

Car is located in SHAWNEE, Oklahoma.

I'm starting at 3,000o.b.o.

Let me know what you guys think. Expect pictures this weekend attached here.

dam I hate to here that your selling your car.I would love to have it this has been my dream car.but with all my health issues I know better.just a thought Way don't you get it running so it moves under its Owen power and then maybe think about the rest of it.I have found that if I get them running first my interest comes back.what I'm saying is don't just give up because of lack of nohow............Artie

I was just able to meet okiemopar at the car show. quite the nice fellow, and also, he has a killer 1970 Roadrunner. It was super sharp!

Just adding some pictures. I have all the pieces that you see removed from the car.

Attachments

• IMAG0049.jpg
    IMAG0049.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 577
  • stuff 017.jpg
    stuff 017.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 637
  • stuff 018.jpg
    stuff 018.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 582
  • stuff 021.jpg
    stuff 021.jpg