• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 plymouth belvedere, satellite, gtx 2 door 4 door conv parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrryii

Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
looking for a parts car or 2. 1966-67 plymouth belvedere any shape any parts left please contact @ [email protected] or on here thanks in advance

Do you have specific needs?

I have a clean 67 4D the I will be cutting the floors out of and using the front clip, fuel and brake systems, and some misc parts.

I have some parts still from a 66 4 door I stripped, just ask maybe? No fenders though.

I have some parts still from a 66 4 door I stripped, just ask maybe? No fenders though.
hows the back half of the car? any pics? loking to make a couch to match my belvederes out of the trunk section with matching seat for my man cave

Do you have specific needs?

I have a clean 67 4D the I will be cutting the floors out of and using the front clip, fuel and brake systems, and some misc parts.
yes im looking for the bumpers and the back half of a 2or4 door wouldnt matter for what i need let me know thanks

I'll have a rear bumper. IIRC it's pretty good.
Can't use it for my wagon, as they're different.
I should be at the shop later today, and will try to get a pic.
I already sold the trunk lid and finish panel.
What else do you need?
Shipping a bumper could be interesting, but at least it's sturdy.

Well, it's solid and the chrome is nice for 60 yr old, but it's got a wang to the left of the license area.
IMG_20170713_151530.jpg
IMG_20170713_151602.jpg
IMG_20170713_151551.jpg
IMG_20170713_151539.jpg

Sorry, I don't have any bumpers.

Sorry...hey 1966satellelite your conversations box is full. Can you delete and make room and send me one? I wish there was a "nudge" button for things like this to tell or remind guys lol. Thanks and sorry to interrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back