• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968-1970 Reproduction Vent Windows

tnfastback

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone used the reproduction 68-70 vent window assemblies?? I can't find any reviews or feedback on here or any of the other Mopar boards.

Are you talking about the ones from Tony's?

Yes....they look good, but it is just strange nobody has anything good or bad to say. I can get mine redone, but was just curious about a set of them.
It just may be the way your searching them..I had a set on a previous build and they look and fit perfectly. The only reason I didn't use them on my current build was because I am building a correct car overall. If you ask whats the difference the only difference is the part numbers are not casted on the arm that goes inside the door, thats it....

Instructions come with them on how to attach them to your frames. I bought the clamps on amazon and returned them. Be sure to buy the epoxy he recommends as well...

Several friends have installed them also with no problems......

Also, Tony's white Daytona that won Gold has them installed on it....

I guess I'm super blessed....my 50 year old vent windows are like freakin new...!
Even the rubber is like new.....
I hope your install goes well....
Give us a review with pictures?!!!

Jeff

Auto Transport Service
Back