• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968-69 Plymouth Roadrunner Grille

NateCharger

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
Are 1969 Roadrunner Grilles and Bezels interchangeable with a 1968 Roadrunner? I'm having a hard time locating a 1968 setup, wondering if I can just install a grille assembly from a 1969? Thanks!

So, just to be clear, I cannot install the whole assembly from a 69' on a 68'? Do they mount differently?

Not only are the grills different, the upper grill tie bar that they mount to is different 68 to 69.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

I am POed. I bought some cherry 69 RR headlight bezels cause I thought they would go good with my 68 RR grill.....won't fit.........................MO

I don't know if the headlight bezels interchange or not, just that the grill won't, or won't without modification.

68 and 69 head light bezels will not interchange. It is possible to put a complete 68 set up in a 69 but as stated you do have to change the upper frame. But everything does just bolt in.

Auto Transport Service
Back