• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Charger door handle and lock linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamo

Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
I had my 1969 Charger painted and the body shop lost my driver and passenger door internal parts and trunk lock latch. They don't know what happened to them but they know they dissemble them and can't find them anywhere. I am looking to purchased for both doors - outside door handle linkage rods and retainers to latch - outside door lock linkage rods and retainers to latch - inside door lock linkage rods to latch and ? They pulled the door glass and vent glass in one assemble . The regulators is still in doors and inside door latch's work also have rear glass channels. I need everything else. Also trunk lock catch missing. Also need both front and rear side marker bezel lens housings and body retainers. Thank's for your help

Last edited:
I have some stuff trunk catch and the door handel parts I think I have also Steve

Last edited:
I have linkage from a 66 belvedere if it will work. Need pics though to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back