• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge superbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger6924

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 superbee project I have collected all OEM rust free sheetmetal for this car including the super rare bulge hood! I have all the parts for it except trim, and interior parts has bucket seats, have dash with vin matches radiator support #s and trunk gutter.. overall a nice solid builder with perfect frame rails, trunk floor, floor pans, engine compartment, and roof.. this car was used as a parts car long ago and someone sectioned out a piece of the qtr panel but this bee comes with 2 new qtr panels, it has all the glass but windshield.. I'm asking $7500 OBO and NO TRADES I have the driver door, grill/bezels at my friends in San Antonio and they will be here soon.. no title bill of sale only but can point you in the right direction to obtain 1 not a hard process. Also complete 360 included
Will come with good roller wheels wheels on car don't go

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/6016082194.html

Car is in Albuquerque, NM I'm a little flexible on price but please don't low ball me had the car for 2 years and been all over collecting all the OEM rot free sheetmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back