• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 ratrod dodge charger

Yeah, daisy has gotten a few minor upgrades And will be laying down over 1,000hp to the tires with a big'n twin screw air cramming machine, big'n fuel system, and more goodies

IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0624.JPG IMG_0632.JPG

Had to cut out the inner fender area, reshape it around the shock tower so I could fit a flat filler panel in place for the semi exhaust stack of an air clearner tube lol

IMG_0641.JPG IMG_0642.JPG IMG_0648.JPG IMG_0649.JPG IMG_0650.JPG

Ditched the dumpster wheel idler pulleys and donked it out with some bling spinners

IMG_0689.JPG IMG_0697.JPG

Made some brackets to mount the heat exchanger to the core support to help cool down the beast

IMG_0680.JPG

Building the fuel system right now, waiting for the twin pre filter bracket to show up so I can mount the filters and plumb them

IMG_0684.JPG

How was the show Chris? I’ve been wanting to go but never made the trip. For sure next year since the six speed swap will get me there now!

How was the show Chris? I’ve been wanting to go but never made the trip. For sure next year since the six speed swap will get me there now!
it was ok, not as many cars as the last 2 shows and i got there an hr late so probably the good stuff at the swap meet was gone

Auto Transport Service
Back