• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 rump stripe

747mopar

Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
Figured since your an FBBO vendor I'd check with you. I'm needing a 1969 Super Bee style rump stripe with the Bee decal blank but with the circle where it would go. I'm going to paint the stripe so what I'm needing is just a masking type stripe for masking it off. I'll also need a custom graphic for where the Bee would have been. If you can do it then try and give me a guess on what it would cost, I'll send some pics if you can do it.

Our 1969 Super Bee kits are $149-$169 depending on what you need. We don't do customization of graphics other than colors. If we can provide you with anything further let us know. Thank you for thinking of us.

I also have a 69 Bee but wanted a color other them what you offer. A different shade of red is what I am after and wonder what shade you can do (a chart I could pick from?) and what it will cost for the difference?

If you give us a call we can send you samples. We do not use color charts as they do not always represent the exact colors. There is a slight charge for custom colors. You may also send your question to [email protected]

Auto Transport Service
Back