• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Sport Satellite parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw525

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
  • Parting out 1969 Sport Satellite- no interior other than the dash, no glass- I am keeping the floor pans, cowl, front frame rails and inner fenders & heater box.

• Nice front fenders- come with wheel lip moldings, fender top signal indicators and emblems. No rot, no major dents or damage $450 or the pair or $250 each
  • Rear quarter extensions with taillight housings, chrome will polish up for a nice driver, lenses are bad- $50 each
  • Front or rear bumper brackets $40 set
  • Straight solid roof- will be cut at the middle of the A pillars and below seam on the sail panels $250
  • Floor shift manual steering column with brackets & box coupler $150
  • Dash wood grain pieces & end caps, right end cap is cracked at upper screw hole- still usable $90 for all 5.
  • Rear interior side panel upper metal pieces black $40 set
  • Full set of headliner bows- will be numbered $30 set
  • 2 speed wiper motor, linkage and transmissions- no arms $65 all
  • 69 1/2 style rear hood pin brackets, replace hood hinges for fiberglass hoods fit 68-70 B-bodies $30
Lots more pieces- take a at the pictures and PM with what you. Car is located in Central Oregon. All parts are plus shipping. Thanks
002.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
001.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
010.JPG

Last edited:
Rear package tray and area behind rear window solid?

Package tray and inner structure is very solid. Package tray has not been modified for aftermarket speakers.

How much shipped to 06114? Tried sending a pm but keep getting an error

what does the drivers side outer rocker look like??

$65
001.JPG
002.JPG
plus shipping for instrument cluster and I have a good lens to go with it.

Rocker box

Hi, I couldn't see from the pictures but does it have the belt moldings along the rear side window openings on the quarter panels? I could be interested in the headliner bows too if you can post to LA.
Thanks

I pm'd you Outlaw. I need the fender mounted blinker. Not sure if you're willing to just sell that or you will sell as a set. I really only need the socket with the wire. I don't need the housing or lens.

Trunk lid any good?
It has some rust along the rear pinch weld. Could be fixed, but honestly I don't think it's worth paying the shipping. I do have pictures if you want to see. PM your e-mail to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back