• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 XV Motorsports Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

xv69charger

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This Charger was treated to a full XV Motorsports Level II suspension, brakes and chassis stiffening kit using the billet upper control arm upgrade. A brand new 440hp 5.7 hemi crate motor was also installed along with a 5-speed tko-600 transmission. This build was done by XV Motorsports at a cost of over 85K (I have the XV Motorsports invoice) and only has 800 miles since it was finished. Assuming the cost of a clean 69 charger is approximately 20K, there is over 100K invested in this car.

The interior was kept mostly stock in appearance with the exception of the seats. The gauges have been restored and upgraded to work with the modern drive train and the radio has been upgraded with an iphone hook up. Seatbelts were replaced with XV shoulder and lap belts and the window mechanisms with XV power windows. Other than that, it is stock and in excellent condition.

The body of this car is very clean. The fenders, doors, quarters, hood and trunk appear to be originals and super solid. The paint is decent (6-7 out of 10).

The trunk and front floors were replaced by XV during the restoration. The chrome and trim is in very good condition as is the glass. Everything works on the car as it should.

The engine is electronic fuel injected, built by XV motorsports and dyno’d at 440hp. The car also has an aluminum radiator, electronically controlled cooling fans, modern air conditioning…the list goes on and on.

The wheels are custom built 18x10 Boyds all around. 14” front and 13” rear brakes.

XV Motorsports is no longer in business but all parts are now available from XV Engineering which was started by one of the previous employees.

For a good explanation of what the XV Motorsport Level II package entails, watch the YouTube vids ().

Click the link (https://goo.gl/photos/MAqeoBsjJs9D9Yrt8) for pictures.

Please contact for additional information or pictures.

Thanks,

**********Use the Conversation feature for contact here as per site rules***********

$65K

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool car man. Wish it was in my color and also wish it was a 68; I'd be all over it. I watched your video but didn't notice anything on this car at all. Is there any references to this car or it's build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back