• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Charger Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Charger project for sale. Has the original 318 and 904 automatic trans. Car runs but hasn't been roadworthy in a very long time. Someone started half hardheartedly putting an earlier 68/69 nose on it I assume to make a general lee car. Rear frame rails have been replaced and a lot of body work has been done already. The car will need front frame rails. I have a B body front section for rails etc I will include in the sale. All door glass is good. I have a perfect rear windshield but the windshield will need to be replaced. I have some beat up door panels I can include as well I don't have a fender tag or build sheet but car appears to be originally go mango with a split bench and column automatic. See album link below. I will be adding more pics throughout the day and if anyone wants specific pics I will do my best. Clear title. I am located 40 minutes east of Philadelphia in Hammonton NJ and can transport within reason.

14k OBO

I'm posting here before CL so DM me before all the crazy people clog up my email wanting to trade me straight for their Civic.

Last edited:
Car is up on EBay and CL as of yesterday a few lowballs and first trade offer came in
FmWxDTAh.jpg

Well car has been relisted. Got a deposit and after 2 weeks of phone calls and texts the buyer from 3 states away of course decided to back out with some lame excuse that his son doesn't want a charger now...

Well car has been relisted. Got a deposit and after 2 weeks of phone calls and texts the buyer from 3 states away of course decided to back out with some lame excuse that his son doesn't want a charger now...
i'd be keeping that deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back