• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Coronet B-body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

704spdbzzz

Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello from Woodstock,

I have two 1970 Coronets I am parting. One has a blue interior and one has green interior. Most stuff still there....no grilles or rear panels left.....those sold. Please contact me with any parts requests. Most stuff available is very good or high quality.

Do you have the plastic filler that surrounds the headlights?

I only need the drivers side. I don't expect you to split up a pair but wanted to check if you had a single by chance

Hello from Woodstock,

I have two 1970 Coronets I am parting. One has a blue interior and one has green interior. Most stuff still there....no grilles or rear panels left.....those sold. Please contact me with any parts requests. Most stuff available is very good or high quality.
Tail light bezels? Rear window trim inside? We're they a/c

How do you want payment?
PayPal
...Please do not post your Paypal address here....unless of course you want multiple emails from Nigerian Prince's selling you time-shares or becoming an heir to a fortune.****

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please PM me your email address please.....your email was removed by Web administrator

Just got the tail lights. They are really nice!.. going on my Bee promptly
Thank you

BeeKool said:
Just got the tail lights. They are really nice!.. going on my Bee promptly
Thank you
You are welcome. .....maybe just respray the black on the housing in Satin black......it will be worth the effort.. let me know if u need anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back