• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner/GTX Literature

Status
Not open for further replies.

69GT

Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I no longer own any of my 70 Road Runners or GTX's so I am going to be selling off all of the items I had collected. First is this batch of literature and magazine articles. Included are a yellow 70 Runner two page ad, a two page Rapid Transit System ad showing the cars and a two page RTS ad with specifications for each model. Also included is an original 1970 Chrysler 5 page technical service bulletin, a Super Stock magazine 4 page article comparing the 440+6 and Hemi Runners, a 2 page article titled Killer Birds (unknown magazine), a 2 page GTX/Road Runner article from SuperCar magazine, a 2 page article titled Sox & Martin Test the Rapid Transit System (magazine unknown) where they test the various models and a 3 page article on the 70 Road Runner (unknown magazine). Asking $30 + postage for all of it. Too many pics to post here but I can email close-ups of the magazine articles if necessary.

70 B-body literature.JPG

70 B-body literature1.JPG

70 B-body literature2.JPG

70 B-body literature3.JPG

70 B-body literature4.JPG

70 B-body literature5.JPG

70 B-body literature6.JPG

70 B-body literature7.JPG

70 B-body literature8.JPG

70 B-body literature9.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.