• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Super Bee FC7 383 auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_stripes

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am considering selling my factory plum crazy 383 auto Super Bee. The car is an original white vinyl top, C-Stripe, and bucket seat interior car. It has a factory tach and is coded as a 3:55 Sure Grip car. It also has a factory power steering cooler. The car is missing the engine, trans, and radiator. But otherwise is relatively complete. The car is extremely rusty, it will need a complete donor car. Frame rails and floors are bad. The car does have a legible fender tag, and the body numbers match. The car is located near Kingston New York and will be sold on a bill of sale only. Asking $4200 obo.

Are you asking us what we think?

1. Hard to determine the extent of the rust.
A) Assume the rear window panel is "rusted out badly" as that is a weak area in the 70 Coronet body style
B) As the rear window panel collects water/rust, the potential for the Trunk pan to be heavily damaged is highly probable.
C) Frame Rails "Kit" can be purchased from Auto Rust technicians, Cranston RI (Call them Tel: 401-944-4444)
2. Tic Toc Tach, High back bucket seats, console, Power Bulge hood, Safety Track car, FC7, whit top/interior
I will bet it is a 2 Fender tag car.

It will take a lot of hard work and money to do that car, it will be worth $50K when done but you are missing the original drive train which could deduct 20% of the $50K
What a shame!
(I'm partial to Superbee's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back