• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Charger 500 parting out - everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the A/C Vents and ducts?
Let me ask you a question - my car - the one I am restoring is a non A/c car and I too am missing everything which is why I was trying to figure out before I sold anything if it was going to bite me in the butt because I needed it. Do you have any of the non ac ducts which I could use and maybe we could just swap parts?

Still interested in the upper cowl if you decide to cut the car up
Let me ask you a question about the cowl, I'm sure like me you want to work on your car this winter and need the part. Would you be looking to come down and pick it up? And if so when? Do you have any spare parts you might be looking to get rid of?

I could come down I think about any weekend. I have family in long island I could spend the night. Its close to a 4 hour ride. I could remove it with my own tools.. Drill and saw saw. Just would need to take out column, dash and ac box. All of which goes pretty quick and easy. What kind of parts are you looking for? I don't have much b body stuff as only building this one car. Have built and keep a few e/a
bodys but this first b body.

Honestly not sure what I need other than the heater box and ducts for a heat only heater box. Everything out there, including my parts car are A/C heater box and ducts. As far as you coming - that works, The car isn't going anywhere, I pulled the ad off Craigslist and just have it here - got tired of answering questions from people wanting to buy the car to restore and having to explain that it is not a good restoration candidate, especially with a giant hole in the floor and every expensive part missing. I would prefer you cutting where you need so that you are sure to get enough metal to make it work for you, plus it would be best not to try and ship it. So, just let me know when
Chris

Figure for everything - all of the external and under dash ducts $200 plus shipping
"... the one I am restoring is a non A/c car... Do you have any of the non ac ducts which I could use and maybe we could just swap parts?

Sorry I dont think I can quite swing $200 for those parts in my budget. My plan is to get a vintage air unit for an ebody and use the factory ducts to avoid the mess of hoses. Would you consider $125+ shipping.

As for your swap question, is your car a stratovent car or regular non ac unit? The only vent on the regular unit is the defrost duct wich I think is the same as ac. If its a stratovent, those vents, I think, are pretty rare and a PITA to find.
20171107_114934.jpg

20171107_114948.jpg

Sorry I dont think I can quite swing $200 for those parts in my budget. My plan is to get a vintage air unit for an ebody and use the factory ducts to avoid the mess of hoses. Would you consider $125+ shipping.

As for your swap question, is your car a stratovent car or regular non ac unit? The only vent on the regular unit is the defrost duct wich I think is the same as ac. If its a stratovent, those vents, I think, are pretty rare and a PITA to find.
View attachment 536929
View attachment 536930
Mine is just the basic setup - I have someone coming today to cut off the upper cowl for his project, I will be taking out the dash and related parts then. As long as there is nothing there I need, we can do the $125 plus shipping. Ill get back to you later today
Chris

Ok sounds like we can do the $125 plus shipping / just need your zip to figure out what that will be
Attached is a photo of the parts removed
Everything is perfect except the one center vent is missing some slats

IMG_1983.JPG

Hey there,

I can't tell if they are sold, still have the tail lights?
Any Fenders that you said you had?
I'm In Brooklyn..

I have a set of 1971 standard chargertail lights - nice lenses one housing nearly perfect the other some cracks and missing plastic in the back around the socket holes but not terrible
$250 for the pair
Yes I also have a pair of decent 1972 fenders

I have a set of 1971 standard chargertail lights - nice lenses one housing nearly perfect the other some cracks and missing plastic in the back around the socket holes but not terrible
$250 for the pair
Yes I also have a pair of decent 1972 fenders
Hey there,

I can't tell if they are sold, still have the tail lights?
Any Fenders that you said you had?
I'm In Brooklyn..
Also, on page 2 of this string is a number of photos of the tail lights - the guy that originally wanted them disappeared so I still have them

View attachment 536929
View attachment 536930
Do you still want the vents? I have them out and sent you photos

are you local to long island NY? that would be a rather large part to ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back