• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

RONCAN

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 DODGE CHARGER R/T $ 42000 USD

1 OF 2671 R/T's manufactured in 1971
a real factory ordered U code R/T which retains its original High Impact GY3 color - Citron Yella
VIN WS23U1A158569
this Charger left the factory with an automatic transmission and 4 barrel carburation
it has been professionally changed to a 4-speed and I have added a complete Six-Pack set up
the rear axle has been upgraded to a HD 9 3/4 Dana with 3.54 sure grip
the 440 is a non numbers matching but it is a year casting 1971 HP the has been completely rebuilt top to bottom
car is originally from Tennessee and has never had rust issues. It retains all its original sheet metal - body panels, floors, wheel wells and trunk floor all all original - there is no bondo in this car. Car went a light restoration in the mid 1980's - body dings and scrapes repaired.
the underside of this car is detailed and shows as well as the rest of the car. I oil sprayed the underside for protection from moisture resulting in a less than perfect look but this protection can be cleaned off to reveal a pristine underbody
interior is D6X8 coded on the body number plate indicating the car has the correct deluxe black ivinyl interior and bucket seats. Interior is in excellent condition.
this car is stored year round in a climate controlled setting. Never driven in rain.
I do not have a build sheet for this car.
Options on this car - rear bumper guards, floor console, chrome exhaust tips, AM/FM Multiplex, front and rear spoilers, tinted glass (all), hood tie-down pins, dual painted racing mirrors, power steering, 15" rallye wheels
In the last few years I have added new Polyglas tires, starter, correcrt red cap battery, battery cables, voltage regulator, fuel pump, gas tank, radiator etc.
The cost of restoring a 1971 Dodge Charger R/T to this level would be much more than what it would take to purchase this car that needs nothing.
I welcome and encourage 3rd party inspections.
I have the necessary paperwork to facilitate exporting the car to the U.S.A.

$

71 charger as of July 2016 045.JPG 71 charger as of July 2016 024.JPG 71 charger as of July 2016 056.JPG 71 charger as of July 2016 042.JPG

Does it have and air grabber? Can't tell from the pics.

1971 DODGE CHARGER R/T $ 42000 USD

1 OF 2671 R/T's manufactured in 1971
a real factory ordered U code R/T which retains its original High Impact GY3 color - Citron Yella
VIN WS23U1A158569
this Charger left the factory with an automatic transmission and 4 barrel carburation
it has been professionally changed to a 4-speed and I have added a complete Six-Pack set up
the rear axle has been upgraded to a HD 9 3/4 Dana with 3.54 sure grip
the 440 is a non numbers matching but it is a year casting 1971 HP the has been completely rebuilt top to bottom
car is originally from Tennessee and has never had rust issues. It retains all its original sheet metal - body panels, floors, wheel wells and trunk floor all all original - there is no bondo in this car. Car went a light restoration in the mid 1980's - body dings and scrapes repaired.
the underside of this car is detailed and shows as well as the rest of the car. I oil sprayed the underside for protection from moisture resulting in a less than perfect look but this protection can be cleaned off to reveal a pristine underbody
interior is D6X8 coded on the body number plate indicating the car has the correct deluxe black ivinyl interior and bucket seats. Interior is in excellent condition.
this car is stored year round in a climate controlled setting. Never driven in rain.
I do not have a build sheet for this car.
Options on this car - rear bumper guards, floor console, chrome exhaust tips, AM/FM Multiplex, front and rear spoilers, tinted glass (all), hood tie-down pins, dual painted racing mirrors, power steering, 15" rallye wheels
In the last few years I have added new Polyglas tires, starter, correcrt red cap battery, battery cables, voltage regulator, fuel pump, gas tank, radiator etc.
The cost of restoring a 1971 Dodge Charger R/T to this level would be much more than what it would take to purchase this car that needs nothing.
I welcome and encourage 3rd party inspections.
I have the necessary paperwork to facilitate exporting the car to the U.S.A.

$

View attachment 389698 View attachment 389699 View attachment 389700 View attachment 389701
I have a 1970 dodge rt charger numbers matching triple black from the factory 440 with floor console automatic. it is 85% restored. Just needs final tx9 paint, interior door panels, dash pad cap, head liner, rear speaker felt cover and rear speakers, new seat cover for drivers side.

Would you be willing to trade?

I have a 1970 dodge rt charger numbers matching triple black from the factory 440 with floor console automatic. it is 85% restored. Just needs final tx9 paint, interior door panels, dash pad cap, head liner, rear speaker felt cover and rear speakers, new seat cover for drivers side.

Would you be willing to trade?
Sounds like a nice car but I am only interested in a 1968 Charger R/T.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back