• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo.muscle

Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car is pretty solid it has small holes in the trunk and very little in the quarters but other than that I haven't found any. The floors look good as I can tell and the frame is good. Someone started to make a circle track car out of years ago and cut the inner fenders out and have started putting roll bars in but never finished. I have the door panels and back seat as well as the drivers seat but no pass. seat. I have the console but not the shifter. The drivers side grille is there but broke and the pass. side is there and looks good. I really believe that this car wouldn't take alot of body work and it would make a nice project. It does have a 8 3/4 rear end with 323 gears and its open or single track. Taillights look good, bumpers need rechromed. I'm asking $1800.00 let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• cars for sale 018.jpg
    cars for sale 018.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 452
  • cars for sale 019.jpg
    cars for sale 019.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 443
  • cars for sale 021.jpg
    cars for sale 021.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 425
  • cars for sale 020.jpg
    cars for sale 020.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 433
I'm looking at a 72 SE, but it has those "more formal" rear windows.

Does your VIN begin with WP29?

Interesting.

Learned something.

Thanks!

You got a lot of decent lookin' old iron in tha yard.

I have been dragging all the old mopars in that I could afford to keep with the hopes of being able to fix them. But have to sell I have some medical bills pressing and have less than 90 days to pay them. So hoping to be able to save just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back