• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Dodge Charger SE - 8.3L V10 (Viper) TR6060, Resto Mod $99,999 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevman0689

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Windsor Ont. Canada, just across the river from Detroit.

It was originally a Michigan car, 29,000 miles on the original odometer. I have had this car for a decade, and it had been a project on and off for 8 years. I love the car, I just never drive it.

It is powered by a 2004 8.3L Viper V10, had a truck TR6060 (Closer 1 to 4 ratio) paired to an 8 3/4 with a 3.73 Sure Grip. Hemi Leaf springs, QA1 suspension front and back. Everything is custom, has 2010 Viper seats in the front, and a stock 1971 Rear seat. Interior is all finished with hush mat, covered in tight wound black carpet. The gauges are all autometer.
If you wanted to build this car today, it would cost you probably 100k or more. It is finished in 2012 Plum crazy pearl, and had been ceramic coated in spring 2023. It has a full vintage air AC and heating system with controls on the dash, bluetooth stereo with a small Kuehl sub in the trunk, and a push button start. It has a correct 1972 Ralleye power bulge hood, and correct 1972 Ralleye doors. I will add more pictures when I have time.

It is wicked fast, custom stainless headers, a fresh tune that puts it at roughly 600hp/600ftlbs of torque, and it's sitting on 17" American racing 'Bandits' with a 245/50/17 fronts and Mickey Thompson ET streets at 295/55/17 in the rears. I can answer any questions, my reason for selling is.. I drove it twice last year. I love building hot rods, I don't like driving them. It would warm my heart to see it enjoyed for what it is, a terrifying beast of a car that leaves a smile on your face every time you start it up.

Viper 2.jpg

1820.JPG

1936.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back