• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plymann71

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
View attachment 439157 View attachment 439157
20170624_130541[1].jpg
20170624_130352[1].jpg
20170624_125500[1].jpg
20170624_125657[1].jpg
20170624_125538[1].jpg
It's time for someone else to enjoy this nice '72 SSP. I have been working on this for the past 5 years taking care of all the essentials. The engine is a 1969 440 date code 2-20-69 stock rebuild by the previous owner. A 727 with a shift kit is handled by an original Slap Stick console.
An 8 3/4 rear with a 3.23 SureGrip rounds out the drivetrain. I have a two page list of all the things I have replaced and upgraded but here a few of them:1 7/8 ceramic coated headers with a full 2 1/2 inch exhaust exiting out stainless steel machine gun tips, a complete rebuild of the front suspension with PST rubber parts,tie rods,balljoints etc. I upgraded to Mopar Performance .960 Big Block torsion bars and KYB gas shocks at all four corners. The interior was redone with PUI seat covers front and back including all new foam. The upper door panels and rear panels are new from Legendary and a new dash cap was installed. New carpeting with new door sills finish out the interior. The AirGrabber is fully functional and the original hood does go with the sale of the car. Currently there is an Edlebrock #1407 750 cfm carb on it but I have a FiTech EFI system set up to be put back on(I am awaiting Fitech to send me back the Throttle body unit due to a software problem). The front and rear bumpers are factory rechromed 1971 style but the original 1972 style bumpers would go with the sale of the car as well. Like I stated there is a long list of new parts and additional parts that will go with the sale of the car. Asking $27500 or BO. I am located in New York state between Buffalo,NY and Erie,PA along lake Erie. Thanks for looking. 20170624_130424[2].jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Can you provide more info on what was done to the body and underside? What was the original motor? Disc or drum brakes, power steering? Any issues or concerns or anything the car is in need of?

Thanks,
Marty

Hello,

Can you provide more info on what was done to the body and underside? What was the original motor? Disc or drum brakes, power steering? Any issues or concerns or anything the car is in need of?

Thanks,
Marty
Hello,
It is a factory disc brake car and I have replaced the brake booster/master cylinder and the front brake hoses. I replaced the power steering box and power steering pump. The car was an original 318 small block and that's why I installed the big block torsion bars. I really had planned on keeping this car since I had one like it back in High School and so I was replacing nearly everything to make sure it would last. I have a two page list of ALL the things I did which I may be able to have my wife type up and forward to you. When I bought the car in 2012, the previous owner had painted it with PPG DBU Base coat/Clear coat in their version of B5 blue. The car is a factory undercoated car (I have documentation) and the only body changes I did were adding the AirGrabber(still have the original hood) and the lower rear valance because if the 1971 style bumper. The car is registered and on the road here in NY state and I have been driving it to car shows and work once in awhile. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back