• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977 Chrysler Cordoba Production Break down.....?

moparnutcase

Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
I know that the total number produced and total with T-tops is a known given. Does anyone know if there is a concise breakdown on other options/colors? One of the reasons I'm asking is because of what someone stated on the "C" body site. A few members over there had not seen previous photos that I had posted and wanted to see them again. One member said he was surprised that no one had mentioned the "rare" Crown Roof package. Another member asked what was so rare about it? The first individual stated that only 5% of production received the Crown Roof package. If that number is to be believed, that means my car is approximately 1 of 184 with T-tops and the Crown Roof package. Out of over 163,000+ produced that is a fairly low number. Any help much appreciated!

I have seen quite a few crown roof cars I would say a T top or a Halo roof car were uncommon to come By .

Auto Transport Service
Back