• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1995 Camaro Z28

Status
Not open for further replies.

drobertson

Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This has been my daily driver this year, but I really am not a chevy guy and want to sell.

It's mostly stock, but with a few upgrades : (hooker?) shorty headers, flowmaster american thunder cat-back exhaust, and american racing torque thrust 16" wheels. As far as I know, it's all stock.

Vin number is 2G1FP22P8S2175926
Clean Title!
LT1 350 c.i. v8, with 4 speed O/D auto trans. 2.73:1 gears, with functional posi-trac. Great off the line-torque, and plenty of highway-passing power!

The good: Decent paint, Not too many miles, straight body, rare dark purple metallic exterior color, optional fog lights and rear defrost, aftermarket stereo, no rust, and it gets right around 20 mpg, no interior drone, and everything works!

The bad: The car has several paint chips on the hood and wheel lips. Nothing major... just needs a good touch up. The wheels also have some small chips in the chrome. Driver's seat has a small hole/tear in the bolster. Front windshield has a crack on driver's side, Rear bumper cover has some clear coat issues, but is fixable. I can't really think of anything else!

Shoot me a P.M. for any questions! Located in Burlington, WY. Asking $5,000! Sorry it's dirty in the pictures!

z2801.jpg z2802.jpg z2803.jpg z2804.jpg z2805.jpg z2806.jpg z2807.jpg z2808.jpg z2809.jpg z2810.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back