• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Speed Wiper Problem

Mopar Man USA

Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 79 300 that has the 2 speed wiper motor on it. I just bought the car a few weeks ago and the wipers did not work. The plastic cam and gear setup that connects the linkage to the motor is missing. The motor runs fine but where can I get replacement parts for this thing? I've checked ebay and a few websites but no luck. Any ideas or suggestions?

You will be better to find a wiper motor,linkage from a earlier B Body. Those cams are hard to find in good shape. There have been a couple of offers for someone to make them but nothing has showed up.

Same issue. I gave up on mine and tack welded a washer into the wiper arm. Filed it to shape. I can easily remove it if we can find a good source.

... just thought I would pass this on...I own a '79 Cordoba which had a non-working 2 speed wiper linkage. Find 73-4 satellite or roadrunner and 75-6 cordoba 2speed linkage would interchange and eliminate the problematic later bushing. This linkage also elimiates the smaller plastic bushing and holds everything together with metal clips. Ihave converted my car and they work great.

Auto Transport Service
Back