• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3D street art

ws23jrt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
I've always been impressed with this art form.

It's also a lesson in perspective. What we see at first glance depends on where we are.
I suspect the same goes for things we hear? False impressions about the reality of what we hear has something to do with where our ears are.

When we dream (for example) our mind creates a visual world that does not exist.:D

To see these things one needs to literally stand in the shoes of the artist to see their vision.

Our minds create a picture for us based on a flash point in time from a particular point of view.

Search 3D street art for dozens of amazing images.
sidewalk-chalk-street-art-zinnia-jones.gif
3d-chalk-art-dun-loaghaire.jpg

03-3d-street-painting-hdi.jpg
street-art-chalk-9.jpg
02-3d-floor-sticker-leerdammer.jpg

Last edited:
Appears to me that 3D art is all a matter of shading- shadows . I find it amazing........................MO

These guys are truly artists. Picaso could never have done anything like this.

Cool stuff...

Knowing how easily we can be tricked give us a leg up to avoid tripping in life.

Maybe that line belongs in another thread?:D

Last edited:

Knowing how easily we can be tricked give us a leg up to avoid tripping in life.

Maybe that line belongs in another thread?:D

Amazing " minds eye" to be able to re- create an actual object from what your brain remembers..........MO

Auto Transport Service
Back