• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 426 hemi crossram intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstock440

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
looking for a mopar performance 426 hemi crossram. have thing's to trade. would rather trade. have 2 426 hemi rat roasters intakes with 4 top plates to trade. just let me know. thanks
0000 060.JPG
2017062295185356.jpg

I recently acquired this X-Ram set up on a Hemi I bought, and probably won't be using it. Let me know if you would have any interest in it when you get a chance. I'm not sure if I will break it up, or sell as a complete package, and I'm not in any hurry, as I have some other things going right now. I might also be selling the MP Aluminum Valve Covers, with the KB Breathers. Thanks.
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG

I recently acquired this X-Ram set up on a Hemi I bought, and probably won't be using it. Let me know if you would have any interest in it when you get a chance. I'm not sure if I will break it up, or sell as a complete package, and I'm not in any hurry, as I have some other things going right now. I might also be selling the MP Aluminum Valve Covers, with the KB Breathers. Thanks.View attachment 465151 View attachment 465218
would be interested. Interested in rat roadster intakes?

Probably not. Looking at Inline Street Hemi Intakes, or a Short Stack Hilborn F/I unit. I'm trying to finish another project before getting into this one full bore. Open to offers on the mentioned items, but haven't checked value of any yet.

Probably not. Looking at Inline Street Hemi Intakes, or a Short Stack Hilborn F/I unit. I'm trying to finish another project before getting into this one full bore. Open to offers on the mentioned items, but haven't checked value of any yet.
have a new inline 2 x 4 intake, would you be interested in trading crossram for intake?

Probably will sell as complete package, as I don't want extra parts laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back