• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 5/16 x 2" seat track weld studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
Anybody have a source for the hardened studs that go on the bottom of our seat tracks?

I also need a pair for my '63 Dodge, bench seat...

Anybody have a source for the hardened studs that go on the bottom of our seat tracks?
I found new sets for my 71 GTX on Ebay. They dont press in like the originals, but have the square shape at the base of the bolt to fit in the track. I had to use a little epoxy weld to simply hold them in place so I could put my seats in.

I found new sets for my 71 GTX on Ebay. They dont press in like the originals, but have the square shape at the base of the bolt to fit in the track. I had to use a little epoxy weld to simply hold them in place so I could put my seats in.
r/t specialties they use to have them check with them.

Do you happen to have the link to those? I can't seem to find anything close on ebay.

I see Mega Parts sells 4 studs and 4 nuts in a kit for $30., but I really only need 1 stud.

You could use carriage bolts. Just flatten the side facing the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back