• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

I don't think I ever posted these photos here yet. A friend is doing a 64 Sport Fury. I don't have any latest photos but these were taken late last fall. He is getting pretty close and it should be ready to debut this spring. Early on I found some original wheel covers. I can't remember who I got them from. Thanks to Shorthorse for helping with some headlight eyebrows last week. Joe took out the Poly and replaced it with a 440 with Fi tech injection. He is doing all the work himself except for the prep and paint. He doesn't have internet or a computer at home so he's not a member here. Looks like it's going to be a pretty one when done. tmm

View attachment 389628 View attachment 389629 View attachment 389630 View attachment 389631 View attachment 389632 View attachment 389633

That is going to be a great looking Sport Fury. The white top really sets it off. THanks.

I don't think I ever posted these photos here yet. A friend is doing a 64 Sport Fury. I don't have any latest photos but these were taken late last fall. He is getting pretty close and it should be ready to debut this spring. Early on I found some original wheel covers. I can't remember who I got them from. Thanks to Shorthorse for helping with some headlight eyebrows last week. Joe took out the Poly and replaced it with a 440 with Fi tech injection. He is doing all the work himself except for the prep and paint. He doesn't have internet or a computer at home so he's not a member here. Looks like it's going to be a pretty one when done. tmm

View attachment 389628 View attachment 389629 View attachment 389630 View attachment 389631 View attachment 389632 View attachment 389633
Beautiful color combination, I may be a little biased 8-) ................MO

resized 21.jpg

Both are great looking cars. Really like the 63 with the poverty caps and cool looking interior.
You Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your post started page 100. Congratulations and thanks for the help.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Looks like Brutus is ready to strike, Steve!!
Thanks Dave, I certainly need some traction. The old hard tires are a little squirrely. I have been a little fraid of going over 4-4500RPM . I will have to fix the rear main seal and pitman shaft seal. My knee replacement (1-25-17) will keep me out of the shop for a while. BTW have you posted anything about your recent car find ? ......................MO

Well guys,,A few pages back there were photos when we were building this car.It is finally done and driving.Took my brother 10 years to complete.He got to drive it twice and racked up 122 miles.2 weeks ago he passed away suddenly at 65 years young.I went back for the funeral,we drove the car leading the hearse to his final resting spot.He always wanted a Hemi car from way back when he was a gas station attendant at 15 when a 66 black Hemi Charger pulled in for gas.I'm glad he got his dream,,makes you think,,go for it before it's too late....

0127171201.jpg 0127171201a.jpg 0127171202.jpg 0127171202a.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back