• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

Picture of my brother's '64 Belvedere...we did a whole trans-plant 1,2, 3, members.....in 2 weeks...@ night!
it was great (few of the guys on FBBO worked on this)...40 years ago..
original 318/3 speed/ open rear/......we went with 383/ 4 speed / 355 sure grip..and more goodies
Sal's Car.jpg

Last edited:
Did the pale yellow '63 Dodge come from Pennsylvania? I believe it may have been a friend's old car. He took it to a track rental at Maple Grove with us a few years ago. I believe it went low 13's. Nice car if it's not the same one!

here's my '63 with new color used to be white

20170323_120405.jpg 20170424_195842.jpg 20170909_132521.jpg

Did the pale yellow '63 Dodge come from Pennsylvania? I believe it may have been a friend's old car. He took it to a track rental at Maple Grove with us a few years ago. I believe it went low 13's. Nice car if it's not the same one!
yep that's the one!

at the track...

63 dodge side shot.jpg

That's a really nice car. Tracy always has good Mopars, but he doesn't keep them very long. Good luck with it.

Been waiting for fall colors to arrive. Not much yet as you can see. Just not enough rain this season I guess. Went for a nice cruise on Sunday morning.
Polara2.jpg

Picture of my brother's '64 Belvedere...we did a whole trans-plant 1,2, 3, members.....in 2 weeks...@ night!
it was great (few of the guys on FBBO worked on this)...40 years ago..
original 318/3 speed/ open rear/......we went with 383/ 4 speed / 355 sure grip..and more goodies
View attachment 530733
Nice, V! Who's the lady?

My 63 Sport Fury Convertible with 383 4 speed! My 63 Savoy slant six stick, took my drivers test in it in 1969! Dad bought in Jan 64 I bought from him,$250.00, in 1971. Its a keeper!

DSCN2119.JPG DSCN1754 (2).JPG

Glenn - thought you had told me eons ago at a show we were at your '63 383 was actually an original 426 car?

I put the Satellite into hibernation yesterday. Since I pilfered the front wheels/tires off the Belvedere for the Satellite, I decided to throw the Satellite's front wheels/tires on the Belvedere. The power steering of the Belvedere should be able to handle the 255 tires a lot better than the manual steering Satellite. I think it looks pretty good with those meats on there.

IMG_1095.jpg

I put the Satellite into hibernation yesterday. Since I pilfered the front wheels/tires off the Belvedere for the Satellite, I decided to throw the Satellite's front wheels/tires on the Belvedere. The power steering of the Belvedere should be able to handle the 255 tires a lot better than the manual steering Satellite. I think it looks pretty good with those meats on there.

View attachment 535434
NOOOOOO ! I don't want winter !!
Dave, is that your finned Mopar in the background?..............................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back