• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

Beaver Springs 2009,Tom I think??

IMG_2234.JPG IMG_2235.JPG

My computer is getting old and slow so I like to use Firefox but it wont show most pics on this site. So I use the regular internet explorer but man is it super slow in that mode so thats why I dont post much in this post with all the awesome pics. But I love looking at all the cool Mopars in this thread. This was a few weeks ago for me at the track as it was not a good day since my tires were pretty shot and it did not hook to good. I thought they might still do fair but this pass was only a 1.62 sixty which was over a tenth off a good sixty for me. I only ran a best of 10.89 this day in three passes but had a great time as both my sons went and were also racing their cars. Ron

63cecil_zpsgq198jnk.jpg

Last edited:
Last time out of the garage before the snow comes. Windshield and back glass were installed on the weekend. Interior almost done.
IMG_0716.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back