• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

IMG_0115.JPG

Pictures of two of my cars. The 4 door has 19000 original miles . It had the original tires on when i purchased it in 2015. 225 slant 6 with three on the tree. no p/s or pb. It drives very well.
The 1964 2 door has 80,000 miles and set out side for 40 years or so in WY. 318 push button ps and now pb. We had a car like this when we got married in 1969 only it had a 3 speed with a 318. I want to paint the 2 door but I have so many tell me to leave it as is.

64 belvedere  aug 2015 017.JPG

NICE WHEELS on the 2 door. Mirada ? I had a friend looking for those for months before he got a set,, one wheel at a time.

The wheels had Chrysler center caps when i found them. I am not sure what they were on. I think they sort of fit the look of the car. Thanks for the comments.

Near the end of 2500 mile 8 day trip from Missouri to east coast on US 50 and back on US 30/Lincoln Highway/Rt66. Trailer is '67 Shasta Loflyte

IMG_7560.JPG

moneypit, Do they still sell the fender mount mirrors ?

I don't think I ever posted these photos here yet. A friend is doing a 64 Sport Fury. I don't have any latest photos but these were taken late last fall. He is getting pretty close and it should be ready to debut this spring. Early on I found some original wheel covers. I can't remember who I got them from. Thanks to Shorthorse for helping with some headlight eyebrows last week. Joe took out the Poly and replaced it with a 440 with Fi tech injection. He is doing all the work himself except for the prep and paint. He doesn't have internet or a computer at home so he's not a member here. Looks like it's going to be a pretty one when done. tmm

015.jpg 032.jpg 083.jpg 086.jpg 20160725_172948.jpg 20160725_173627.jpg

Near the end of 2500 mile 8 day trip from Missouri to east coast on US 50 and back on US 30/Lincoln Highway/Rt66. Trailer is '67 Shasta Loflyte

View attachment 389371
Brings back great memories! Our family had a similar Shasta when I was a kid. I think ours was a '66 model. It had an orange stripe. I have the fender mounted tow mirrors hanging in my garage.

I don't think I ever posted these photos here yet. A friend is doing a 64 Sport Fury. I don't have any latest photos but these were taken late last fall. He is getting pretty close and it should be ready to debut this spring. Early on I found some original wheel covers. I can't remember who I got them from. Thanks to Shorthorse for helping with some headlight eyebrows last week. Joe took out the Poly and replaced it with a 440 with Fi tech injection. He is doing all the work himself except for the prep and paint. He doesn't have internet or a computer at home so he's not a member here. Looks like it's going to be a pretty one when done. tmm

View attachment 389628 View attachment 389629 View attachment 389630 View attachment 389631 View attachment 389632 View attachment 389633
wow looks great with a white top looks like your friend is doing a awesome job on it

Awesome pics and almost 100 pages!
I haven't posted pics in a while but will switch puters and post a few.

Who's going to be the winner?

Auto Transport Service
Back