• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Dodge Car cover

billynomates

Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a new car cover for my 63 Dodge 440. Can anyone recommend a good cover for internal use mainly. photos & part number/model of cover would be appreciated.

thanks Billy

I have MANY cars Billy
I personally use only "California Car Cover" company car covers
I specifically like the : "NOAH" cover for my vehicles because it is thicker than most and can absorb a accidental ding and cushion it from the automobile.

Classic Industries has them listed specifically for '63. The have like three or four different grades. (Inside to outside)

If you are covering for indoor use only, a cotton/flannel cover is the best. Keep in mind that many of the breathable covers for indoor/outdoor use do offer great protection, but in my experience hold light dirt and will feather scratch the paint when wind blows the cover back and forth across the paint.

If you wash your car cover use about 1/2 cup of simple green in a laundry mat large washer on cold. Let the cover dry on your clean car.

I used technalon evolution car covers for years (which California cover sells). They last and offer great outdoor protection. Having said that, I no longer use car covers because no matter how careful, or how clean, they will feather scratch sometime.

For indoor use on my 63, I just purchased a cover at Advanced Auto parts. It was $59.99 and serves it's purpose well.

Auto Transport Service
Back