• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63' Fury Boulevard Cruiser!

Hey Stuart, I just looked through all your pics and you got a pretty good shot of my 63'. You probably saw us walking around.

Well I've been on vacation all week and haven't gotten anything done on the Fury! I'm planning on changing that real soon! Stay tuned for more updates.

No pictures but I made progress. I got all the tuneup stuff done on the car and she's running pretty good. I need to have the exhaust done asap. It's rusted in half!

Nice. I love the name "Fury". Thanks for the pics.

So now that the Fury has an 8 1/4 rear end in it I've been thinking of going to the local u pick it and pulling the rear disc brake set up off of a jeep grand cherokee, most if not all grand cherokees have an 8 1/4 in them. Has anyone used that set up?

I finally found a good 63' hood so now I dont have to cut up the nice 64' hood that I have. And the hood is FREE!!!

I have a small update for everyone. I picked up another horn ring thats not broken and got a side view mirror thats pretty cool looking. I got the tune up done and it purrs like a kitten! I took a short video of it running but couldnt get it uploaded but when I do I'll post it up. I got the new hood on so the motor is no longer exposed to the elements.
DSC01939.jpgDSC01940.jpgDSC01941.jpgDSC01942.jpgDSC01943.jpgDSC01944.jpgDSC01945.jpg

That thing looks pretty cool with the black wheels and low stance. Keep up the good work

Thanks guys! It's getting there. The wheels and tires are borrowed from my dad until I can get the wheels and tires I want. It's going to have a much different look when I'm done

fcfury5.jpg
This is the direction im going with this thing. I havent been able to work on her lately though, been working too much!

Looks a little low "air ride"??? I really like that Nascar look it had in the previous pics myself.

sorry to hear about your grandpops. looks like a cool build and a great family cruiser. I think the best cars built have some sentimental value during the build. seems people pay attention to the finer things and enjoy the hobby instead of just building to sell. my 2 pennies. Good luck with yours! keep us posted with pics PLEASE!!!!!

Looks a little low "air ride"??? I really like that Nascar look it had in the previous pics myself.

The wheels and tires that are on it now are my dads and are just being borrowed until I get the wheels and tires I want. I would love to do air ride but with the torsion bars I would have to pretty much redesign the whole front suspension. So I'm planning on going with hydraulics. I know I know, but don't worry I wont be hopping it AT ALL! As long as I run accumulators it'll still have a nice soft ride. My goal is to have it lay completely on the ground when done.

So I was originally planning to paint this thing White with a blue top but after seeing this picture I'm thinking of doing all red! What do you all think?
F_C_Fury%201.jpg

I still say your car looks sweet as hell just the way you have it.

So this build has been at a stand still for some time now due to the fact that the guy i bought it from still hasn't given me the title! The whole situation is very frustrating to me but, I have found a solution! My father bought the car from me and now I have aquired a new project that im really excited about! Although it is a Belvedere it is not a B body. It is a 1952 2 door hard top! If you all are interested in seeing it I'll be more than happy to post up pics in the near future.

If anyone's interested here is my new car that is taking the place of the Fury.20140822_145427.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back