• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 63 Fury - project car - Lansing Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

63 426 Maxie

Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Plymouth Fury Project Car. 90% of parts are in hand. Some NOS some original but all are good shape. (Needs windshield and rubber body seals and interior material). California Car. Solid body in primer. Needs very minor bodywork. Solid, original floor pans, no rust. Trunk pan is new and installed. Bottom of car has been cleaned and POR 15 is applied to entire under body. Engine compartment is newly painted (black) and ready for motor and tranny.
Comes with Sport Fury bucket seats w/console (rough shape).

727 pushbutton Torque Flight trans has just been rebuilt. Reverse valve body. 3000-3500 torque converter.

Motor is a 400 (not sure year) Newly rebuilt by Valley Performance in Ionia Mi. Roller cam, 906 heads, high rise intake with 650 Holley.

I realize the car is in need of much restoration but the underside and engine compartment are done. I hope to have priced it to allow room for a person that understands and loves the Fury to finish it up and still have less into it than it is worth. A challenge with todays parts costs. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I simply do not have the time. I want to move this car this year.

Full package $ 11,000 OBO

Fury with 727 TF trans (no motor) $8000

Fury with no Motor or trans $7000

IMG_1470.JPG IMG_2043 2.JPG IMG_1474.JPG IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1473.JPG IMG_2044.JPG IMG_1382.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back