• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Plymouth Fury Convertible for sale

Arthur

Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
Everything is going to need to be redone,but most of it is there,including all the unique convertible parts.

318 wide block,727 trans,and 8-3/4 rear

Missing-front fenders,grille,front bumper,radio,rear seat.

Needing repair-typical body rust-trunk floor is gone,floors in front need patches
lower body and cowl have typical rust
hood blew off during storm and needs to be repaired,and so do the hinges
previous owner's idiot son shot the windshield out with a rifle
Unknown mechanical condition. The previous owner bought it from the original owner,and the original owner told him it ran and drove good,and he parked it when the top rotted out and it cost more to get a new top installed than the blue book value of the car at that time. The car came from north central Virginia.

New owner was planning on putting a 440/4 speed in it,but after the windshield was shot out he lost interest and just left it sitting,and then started parting it out.

Car rolls and steers,and I can help you load it on your trailer with my tractor.

I'd love to sell it to someone who wants to restore it,but it would also be an excellent parts car.

Will take flat 6 speed equipment,33 Plymouth,or 42 Dodge part as full or partial trade.

$850

Auto Transport Service
Back