• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 63 Polara 2 door Hardtop $2762

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1963 Polara 2 door hardtop. Black with white top.
318 Poly 727 engine turns over, The PARK lever works perfect and holds the car on a hill. 22" big block radiator. All of the stainless is in near perfect condition.
Factory A/C car, none of the AC parts are there and are NOT included as I did not get them with the car, a/c idler pulley is still on the engine. Non original interior it was a bucket seat car with console.
AMISH owned so everything was painted black. I sprayed it with a garden hose and a lot of the Black come right off. Probably a rattle can job.
Frame and floors are solid......trunk quarters and cowl will need much attention, also lower drivers fender dog leg is rusted.
Max Wedge never used after market scoop is included.
Previous owner started to sand and then primed the hood for adding the scoop that's why it's a different color, he added dual exhaust and tied the frame rails.
Unusual trim pieces..... the.... DODGE emblem on the trunk the hood ornament.
and the dash cluster are GOLD color. Anybody know why?
The padded dash is near perfect.
I will include a extra backup good lens, d side one is broken.
All of the glass is good. Cragers are near perfect. Deduct $200 if you do not want the mags. I will put on steelies.
Pa. title in my name, I can not deliver.
e-mail or phone [ No E-mail or Phone allowed in post - please read rules ] York Pa.
I included a picture of the HOTWHEELS model.
Forgot to mention, all of the glass is tinted, AC car.

IMG_8176.JPG IMG_8177.JPG IMG_8178.JPG IMG_8179.JPG IMG_8180.JPG IMG_8181.JPG IMG_8182.JPG IMG_8183.JPG IMG_8196.JPG IMG_8188.JPG

Last edited:
You always get cool stuff ! Call me

Any detailed pics of the rusty cowl area? AMD does not offer the repair parts, and I only know of one original cowl for sale. 62 and 63 are the only years that fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back