• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 64 B-body floor - bench seat support brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick

Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
Trying to locate 4 floor pan support brackets for my 64 Fury. If anyone knows where I can locate any please let me know. Thanks!

Trying to locate 4 floor pan support brackets for my 64 Fury. If anyone knows where I can locate any please let me know. Thanks!

We have a set of 4 bench seat floorpan underneath seat brackets, removed from a western 64 Polara car. All spot welds were professionally drilled off by us. Just start a conversation, if you may still need. Dodge33

We have a set of 4 bench seat floorpan underneath seat brackets, removed from a western 64 Polara car. All spot welds were professionally drilled off by us. Just start a conversation, if you may still need. Dodge33
I do need them, how much do you want for them?

IMG_2932.JPG

I do need them, how much do you want for them?

View attachment 418180

I just spoke to my brother.. and he said 100.00 shipped in a priority mail flat rate box. If you want to pay with a Postal M.O. or personal check is fine too, or paypal. If you pay with PP, I would like you to send via Friends & Family if you can, or pay the Paypal fees. These brackets are very nice used, and NOT pitted, or been beat up. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we will buy them back from you, if your not 100% satisfied. Just let us know, if still interested. Thank's, Dodge33

I have a real nice set of four. Interested? 80.00.

I just spoke to my brother.. and he said 100.00 shipped in a priority mail flat rate box. If you want to pay with a Postal M.O. or personal check is fine too, or paypal. If you pay with PP, I would like you to send via Friends & Family if you can, or pay the Paypal fees. These brackets are very nice used, and NOT pitted, or been beat up. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we will buy them back from you, if your not 100% satisfied. Just let us know, if still interested. Thank's, Dodge33
I am still interested, hey so would your brother happen to have another part I need for the same car. Both of the front frame rails are damaged where they mount to the bumper mounts. Look like it was in a minor collision but the frame rails and bumper mounts are bent pretty good so I just need the front 18 inches not the entire frame rail. I can send pictures of you think you might have something.

I am still interested, hey so would your brother happen to have another part I need for the same car. Both of the front frame rails are damaged where they mount to the bumper mounts. Look like it was in a minor collision but the frame rails and bumper mounts are bent pretty good so I just need the front 18 inches not the entire frame rail. I can send pictures of you think you might have something.

I have a Pass side rust free complete rail, but not really interested in cutting the front 18 inches off. Plus it is in my enclosed trailer, on the bottom deck, and everything else is on top of that. Thank's for asking tho. Just let us know, if you may still be interested in the seat supports. If not, that's no problem, all the stuff will be at the All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA in July. Thank's, Dodge33

I have a Pass side rust free complete rail, but not really interested in cutting the front 18 inches off. Plus it is in my enclosed trailer, on the bottom deck, and everything else is on top of that. Thank's for asking tho. Just let us know, if you may still be interested in the seat supports. If not, that's no problem, all the stuff will be at the All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA in July. Thank's, Dodge33
I need the supports mine look like they could fail. I am new to the forum how do we complete the transaction. Thank you!

I will take them, I started a private conservation but you have not replied yet so let me know when your get my message so we can complete the sale.

Just got back from a trip. Still want them?

I received the floor supports yesterday in good order. Thanks allot for your quick shipping and excellent packaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back