• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Fury Molding Clips - any pics?

dh4ck3r

Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the side molding clips for a 64 Fury 2dr hardtop. I have a large bag of clips but I'm not sure which ones go where. There are 26 holes on each side of my car ..... so there are alot of clips to place. I tried Joe Suchy to see if I could just buy a kit but he said he's having issues sourcing some of the required clips.

Pics of some of what I have are attached

20230807_192330.jpg

20230807_192402.jpg

20230807_192454.jpg

1965 Belvedere II side trim: the solid type clips are used at the trim ends with tin acorn nuts in exposed areas, the large 4 armed clips belong in the field between the ends. The large clips also use the plastic acorn nuts in the trunk, note the larger panel holes. The narrower clips use tin nuts in concealed areas-fenders and doors. I think the clips may be similar to the 64s.
Mike
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0443.JPG

Seems I'm short a few of the solid end clips and about 6 of the 4 arm ones.

Does anyone know if they're available anywhere or maybe someone has some extras?

When I bought my '64 Belvedere, all the trim was in the trunk. Joe Suchy sent me a hand written diagram of what clips went where along with selling me the right number of appropriate clips. Maybe he can provide you with a diagram even if he doesn't have all of the clips?

Auto Transport Service
Back