• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 64 Ply Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

64 Post

Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Last on the road 2011. Being sold as a roller with 3.73 Dana, TTI 3"X pipe, mid pipes and tail pipes. Front disc brakes. Set up for 4 speed. 15" custom built K wheels and 4 nice dog dish caps. Original Denver car bought at estate auction from original owner. No undercoating. Lots of extra parts available for additional $$$.

Car has rust in some of the usual areas: Dog legs (NOS fenders available), driver's lower quarter/extension. Trunk is marginal - may blast clean. Rear window channel shows light rust. Cowl, floors, doors pass side quarter all in great shape. Carpet was new. Seats will need to be done.

I have no intention of compiling a list of parts nor sending out pictures of every square inch of the car to picture collectors. I'm requiring an in-person inspection of the car and parts so there can be no confusion as to condition. So, I'm limiting my replies to tire kickers in S.E. Pa./DelMarVa area; basically 1-2 hours driving distance to 21222.

Price is $8500 as described. NO TRADES. Wire transfer/cash only
Also, 18' BriMar steel deck open car hauler available for $2500

fullsizeoutput_81.jpg

fullsizeoutput_86.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back